♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, February 26, 2012

❊Model Makeup Monday❊

❁Ok, so I am starting something new for each day of the week and today is Model Makeup Monday , I love the over-the-top makeup looks I see on runways and in magazines but I would never go to date-night, go for PinkBerry, or shopping with the makeup looks I'm going to do because they are just over the top but yet soooooooooooooo fun!!!  So I am going to do fun Model Makeup looks every Monday, you can suggest color schemes that you would like for me to do or just sit back and enjoy the fantasy over-the-top looks...Yaaaaaaaay time to get Creative, stay tuned for tomorrow which is "Tip Tuesday"(follow me for the rest of the weekly day adventures) ❥



I call this look "Misunderstood"


No comments:

Post a Comment