♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Saturday, February 11, 2012

♥Valentine Fierceness♥

This was the inspiration for my eye look...I would love to see looks that you come up with♡

I Call this look V-day Fierceness...I refer to bold make-up like this as "Model-Make-up"
I can't look in one fashion magazine and not see at least 5 Models with Bold Eye Makeup
So when I say Model Makeup tutorial...Know that its going 2 be over-the-top

To all you beautiful ladies with no sweetheart (his/her lost) or distance is between you and your love
Don't let that get you bumbed out on V-day
No sitting at home eating a whole thing of ice-cream
Go out with your single girlfriends & enjoy yourselves
Catch a movie...snuggle with your kids or pets
Have a Slumber Party & Do the Girly Girl Stuff that we Love
Go shopping!!!
Put on some music and dance around the house...Do the Tom Cruise Slide
Live...Laugh...& Love!!! From My ♡ to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment