♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Do You/Would You???

Do you Dream ☾of Shopping, Do you Wake ☼up thinking about Shopping, Would you Rather buy a cute Blouse as opposed to eating a piece of melt in your mouth slice of cake,  Would you rather stick your foot in a Miu Miu Pump on a night out on the town as opposed to clear blue water in the bahamas, or do you feel at home in a department store...If you answered yes to any of these questions...You have a serious Addiction 2 Fashion (A2F)....and it's perfectly OK!!!  : ) wink♡♡♡


Check my YouTube Vids for an Overview of (A2F)

1 comment:

  1. No, I don't. In fact, I'd rather have come peanut butter or something dipped in ranch dressing than shop. I do know someone like you are describing though, so I know exactly what you mean. Just a thought Thursday...

    ReplyDelete