♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Thursday, March 1, 2012

✿How to Organize your Closet✿

First organize to your liking but whatever the case BE NEAT...If you don't have your clothes out in the open, you will not wear them; There has been so many times where I have had clothes or jewelry put away in a compartment and went through the items and told myself "that would have went great with that outfit from the other day" or "Where was this when I wore that Jacket" or "Seriously Fatima, why aren't these items even hanging up" yeah...that has been me plenty of times!!! My clothes were neatly put away but I could not see them all; so here is a bit of an overview of how to organize your clothes...Enjoy!!!

I once had my clothes color-coordinated but that was boring and I like to look at the mixed colors together
For one you discover color patterns this way, you find colors that are on different ends of the spectrum that you may thought didn't go and they compliment each other wonderfully...Hello Color-blocking!!!  Although
I do have order to the closet: The top is from blazers to cropped blazers on the left and dresses to skirts on the right
On the bottom from the left I have long sleeves on to no sleeves to 3/4 sleeves
Hope this gives you some ideas, I would love to hear about your format 


On this side I have all my long sleeve blouses 
On this side I have my no sleeve blouses 1st and then they go into 3/4 sleeves   
Tights bin

Vest bin

socks and tights bin

Jeans

Shorts

Some blazers hung on one side

Scarfs 

No comments:

Post a Comment