♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Is YOUR team in the FINAL FOUR?

Ok so one of my Lovely followers wanted some tips for parties during the FINAL FOUR
He said, Something other than Jersey's

I get your drift, my love...You want to Watch the game...Not look as if your in the game

Be open to trends, women always steal men looks
such as combat boots, bowler hats, boyfriend shirt/jeans, boyfriend blazer

Therefore, men can incorporate women's trends without wearing women's clothes
For instance; Color-blocking, flowers, and pale colors

So I would say go for some prints, find a nice color-blocking shirt or just mix up tops, hats, blazers, pants, or shorts of different colors
You can even go for a nice jean with a mint color button up
Don't worry you can still be a Manly Man in Pastel colors

Hope this helps, let me know how it went???

Thanks for viewing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment