♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Poem: Anxiety


A-N-X-I-E-T-Y By Fatima 
My inside is full of sadness, a heavy load indeed
I have had this feeling before
Now it’s back to visit me once more
Didn’t call, didn’t text, didn’t send any warning 
I find myself in this place yet again wondering will I ever stop mourning
Why is it that you insist on returning
Eyes full of water
Mind full of chaos 
Face blank
but underneath
I scream
I miss her, I wanna hear her call my name, I want to sit with her on the porch
One day I'll be with her forever & More
I stare in the distance with utter stillness on the out
but inside I am trying to run far far away from this feeling that is trying to lead me astray
It’s scary, it breaks me down
steals my joy in the blink of an eye
It’s back
I didn't miss you... go away...Your filthy 
In me you don't belong
Don’t you know we DON"T get along...
I can’t accept you but I can’t flee you either
He said the journey would not be easy
 So I rebuke you in the Name...
In the Name of JESUS
It’s happening...Anxiety
Wondering how will things turn out




Like before...I hope NOT...but I have no control
Like before I’m backed into a corner
Like before I’m desperate for help
In and out I breathe...Deep as the Ocean
Heavy as a Ton of bricks, My heart pumping pain
I don’t like this game...
I’m angry, I’m sad, I’m hurt, I feel bad
I’m sweating, I’m nauseous, my heart is pounding, I can’t breath, I’m shaking...
I scream...I cry...I shut down
And you may ask why...well Panic causes Anxiety and together they cause Attacks???

Love My Mama
Ma, I know your in a marvelous holding place into GOD raises you up and I met you in the Clouds
Oh what a day that will be
I have repented, I have accepted, I have believed
And I know it's GOD we will meet in the sky
I hope I don't bother you to much
By constantly calling your name
But Ma I miss you and it's nothing that will stand in my way from wrapping my arms
around you TIGHT
I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SO
In My Heart You Stay and your Name Stay on My Lips
But as you would Sing
"I'm coming up
On the Rough Side
Ooooof the Mountain
And I'm Doooooing my best
To Make it In"

I Must Hold to GOD; His Powerful Hand...
♡LOVE MY MAMA♡



No comments:

Post a Comment