♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tights Outfit Thursday

This tights outfit Thursday is going to be a bit different...Sort of like a questionnaire 
Ok, so tights come in different styles, different prices, different textures, different sizes and so on
So the question is: Are you going to continue to wear tights in the warmer months?

I adore tights and I can't see myself going without wearing tights during any season
I collect tights and you can dress them up or down...I prefer the Rugged Rocker looks
Either way hot or cold, raining or snow...you can wear tights
Although some may be more heat friendly such as ripped ones, burnout ones or lace ones
I just purchased two pair of tights from lulus; which do you like best for warm weather?
Or would you rock both???


1: Mesh haul black striped leggings

2. Circuits Act Neon Yellow leggings



No comments:

Post a Comment