♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Monday, March 5, 2012

You can Be creative❥

Being creative has always come natural with me...I love creating and making things my own
I enjoy a clean area to spread my crafting items out, I just hate putting things back up, lol

Ok, so you think your not creative...WRONG...You are creative; You just have to explore and find a starting point
For example, think of something you would love to have but can't find it in any store or it may be too expensive 
Here is what you do, 1) start with a vision (I had a vision the other day and I wanted a unique ring); 2) Explore you house first for items and inspiration, you will be surprised what you find in your house when you look around with a creative mentality (so I have a fashion board in my fashion room with decorations on it with pink glittery pumps; I said to myself this would be a freaking awesome right); 3) Go buy items that will help in your vision (I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased some ring bases and some metal glue); 4) Now go home, lay out your items and let your imagination guide your hands!!!!

You can be Creative, you just have to be open!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment