♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Monday, April 23, 2012

Just One of Those Days...

Ok, so there are going to be times when life just sucks
For whatever reason
With those days reluctantly in mind
What do you do to bring some sunshine☼ to a rainy day☔?

Some people turn to food
Some people go work out
Some people take a ride
Some people go catch a movie

My Antidote is Creativity
Anything involving creativity be it Fashion, Mentally styling outfits (Yes, I do that a lot)
Exploring the world of Fashion
Yoga
Writing a Poem or a Song
Listening to Music, singing, dancing
Writing on my Blog
It just sends me on a Mental high
I feel I was born to create in some way 
& In many ways it mends me when it's Just One of Those Days

Forget Ben&Jerry (ummmm sounds good though)
Ok, focus Girl
Alright, Forget Ben&Jerry Ice Cream
Just Let Me Create
♡Namaste♡

Thanks for Listening, I really appreciate it...If you need an Ear
I got two, maybe eyes will work better for this situation, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment