♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, April 29, 2012

✎Suggestion & Scripture Sunday✟

✟Scripture: Psalm 38✟

Suggestion: If your going to have goals, you have to start from somewhere and make sure you prepare
For instance, I have a goal that deals with fashion and styling
I'm not working with Rachel Zoe (I wish) and I'm not having lunch with the Editor of InStyle Magazine
Although, I am constantly jotting down all my ideas
I have a blog
I have transformed a room in my house dedicated to Fashion
I stay creating and so on

Having a dream breeds a plan and goals
But you can't sit around and wait...
You have to put Thought into Action

If you want to become a singer, start singing where you can perform locally
Surround yourselves with other Singers (network)
You have to start somewhere in order to go somewhere
And Don't try to Fit In...If your unique...Embrace it 
And Stand Out

I encourage everyone to go in the direction of your dreams
And put in work

Love you guys, raise your glasses of water (I'll wait for you to get one)
And lets cheers to dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment