♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Being Content. . .

What does being content mean to you

I know what it means to me . . . 
From one's standpoint, being content means
that one is satisfied, one is happy, and one is in a state of serenity 

With that being shared, does it mean that just because 
one has high standards for self and wants to be
successful and achieve endless possibilities 
Then that person is not content
I say that's rubbish 

There is a reason for long term and short term goals
If you don't push yourself
or aim for more
What is the point of working hard

It is believed that people have various levels 
and differing approaches to goal
And that is perfectly fine

But being content 
does not mean that you 
have to stop pushing forward
If you limit yourself
You'll never know 
what your capable of . . .

To that I say, believe in yourself
and continue to make goals 
throughout your life
Growth is a powerful thing
and you can't grow when you settle

xo, Fatima

What are your thoughts on this my Loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment