♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Creativity

Creativity has no bounds
What is pointless or stupid to someone else
May be Creativity, Art, and Expression to Another person
Judging is Lame
Hurting People's feeling is Lame

Anyone who creates on any level makes the world function
I couldn't imagine the world without creativity

If you don't like what someone does
That is totally alright
Now if you hurt someones feelings for designing or creating something
you don't like
That is totally not Ok
(I mean really, who died and made them Creative Wizard)

I respect creativity on all levels
Who wants to view something that is the same all the time?

So keep creating and don't let what anyone say's make
you stop what your doing
Or feel bad about yourself
If they do...I got your back : )
Always go in the direction of your Dreams...

One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure
Someone may see a painting of nothing
When another person may view the painting as a Masterpiece...

Happy Creating My Loves
And Have the Most Awesome Day Ever
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment