♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, May 20, 2012

✞Scripture and Suggestion Sunday✍

Scripture:  I didn't make it to church today because 
of being sick, so I guess I'll have to share one of my favorite stories
Check out the story of Hannah (I Love it) 1Samuel: 1

Suggestion:  When it comes to judging others, it is fine to have an opinion
I mean we as humans are going to have our own views
But if your views are bias towards others and could hurt someones feelings
Ugggggggggh Keep your mouth closed
Thoughts are going to occur
But you don't have to speak them out and be mean
Judging is naughty 
Remember even GOD cried 
Be nice and if you witness Bullying 
Tell someone, Please!!!

NO JUDGING 



No comments:

Post a Comment