♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, May 13, 2012

✞Scripture & Suggestion Sunday✍!!!

✞Scripture:  Deuteronmy 6: 7-12✞

Suggestion: Today is Mother's Day . . . A very special day!!!
Being that my mother is not physically with me
I want to take time to speak to 
individuals that have lost a mother

Just because she can't be touched 
Or you can't call her on the phone
does not mean that 
you can not talk to her
or that she shouldn't be told Happy Mother's Day
Don't let your Mother's be forgotten
Acknowledge the Love that they once Gave!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms
You all are truly special
The ones that are with us and the one's waiting for us!!!
❤Bless you All with LOVE❤

A Special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom
You were my best friend
And I Miss you like crazy
I thank GOD that he has 
let your presence still be will me in Spirit 
Thank You JESUS
I LOVE MY MAMA
(And she would say)
I  LOVE MY BABY
I'm a bit Bummed Out But
I'm Glad my Mother is not Hurting anymore
But Oh my how my Arms & Eyes
Yearn to hold her and see her smile. . .
#1 Mom: Pearlie D

GOD gave Me a Wonderful & Caring Mother. . .
Ma, I'll be up there One Day
Your always on my mind & Ever Present in my Thoughts
Thank You JESUS for Salvation & my Mama❤


No comments:

Post a Comment