♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Totally Gross

Just because products are in a 
container does not mean that they don't go bad
All products have a "Throw Away Date"

Although, some things may have a longer life span
For instance, If my Mascara is used everyday
and you maybe use yours once a week (only for going out)
Then my product is more likely to turn Gross and manifest all these gross Germs 
faster than yours
Therefore, I'm not going to give a time limit on this post
but I do have a video on this topic


So rather than a time limit, I'm going to give you a number
of things to look for
When it's time to trash those products

Toss When:
1) There is a change in color
2) Color shifting
3) Change in texture
4) Contamination such as black spots or fuzzy growth (so GROSS)
5) Separation in product


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment