♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Update

Hi Beauties
If you watch my YouTube videos
You know I always give 1-2 vids weekly

I have recorded and edited two amazing vids
But it is taking forever for them to upload to YT
So keep checking they will be up 

I have one on how to get my Sorta/kinda Ombre hair
About my blog/birchbox
DIY Headbands
Shades for your face shape and Styles
Top Drugstore Lipsticks
Outfit Ideas with a Crisp White Button up
How to wear a simple outfit and make it pop
Outfits to wear on a date
Make-up Haul
What polish to wear on various occasions . . . 

And so much more in store so keep a lookout
(It aggravates me how long it takes to upload videos, UGH)

xo MissEclecticChanel

No comments:

Post a Comment