♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scripture & Suggestion Sunday

Scripture Related Suggestion

Gently bring your attention back to Me, 
whenever it wanders away. I look for 
persistence rather than perfection
in your walk with me.



Suggestion

Don't compare yourself to others
You are special just being you
Many people put to many Must's, should's, and Commands on self
Rephrase your wording
For instance, Instead of I must Look Perfect for the first day of school
Say: I am going to look good on the first day of school
Or
Instead of I have to make all "A's" this semester
Say: I am going to do my best to make the best grades I can

Hope this helps you "Back to school Beauties"

Thanks so much for stopping by Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment