♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Friday, September 14, 2012

Doggie Policy

Do you have any Pooch Policies for your home?
For instance, 
My cute little pookie wookie is not allowed in the kitchen
and she does not go in there

To add, she knows when I open the door
she has to wait for my command
for her to follow. . .
This policy is mandatory and was taught to her
because one time she ran out behind me
I didn't see her 
and when I came back in she was locked out
And Yeah, I was looking for her
while in a state of panic
(BTW, It was a while before I called her in the house, I though she 
was in her bed or something) 

Well the other policy is that she is to sleep in her own bed 
at night
Let's just say that policy needs a bit of work...
Love My Chihuahua Baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment