♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

♪DIY Clutch...Rocker Theme♫


This is a DIY Clutch...I hope you all enjoy and be Inspired to become your own designer, I enjoy things that I can buy already made of course but making your own things are more heartfelt and a part of who you are...Creativity is my passion and I want to share what's in my head with you so you can DIY♡♡♡
Just buy a Plain Clutch or use one you already have and spice it up♥ I got mine from Hobby Lobby

Gather the items you want to go on your clutch♡I am very unique and I enjoy unique things♡My rocker purse includes Nails✴Money (Dimes)✴& Safety Pins

Now get Started decorating your clutch♥ I like to name my looks with their inspiration and this is a rocker  chic look based on the colors of the fat boys from "Alice & Wonderland" (Johnny Depp Version)

The red balls come from the bracelet pictured above I just cut it, I love the look and it is so grungey 

Loving this look, at you need is Creativity♥Items you desire♥A clutch♥and fabric adhesive 
Start making your Rocker chic Outfit, the Clutch just says it all...What do you think??? You can pair the clutch with a bold outfit or play it down♥Definitely rocking it this way, your shirt and shoes need to be plain and don't wear a necklace♥ If your outfit is plain all white or all black do wear a necklace and flashy pumps 
Add some MAC Russian Red to your lips and Your officially In the "Don't Mess With Me" Outfit
I would love for you to use your creativity and make your own clutch and show it to me♥
I think I'm going to start making these and selling them for the ones without creativity or just don't have the time...If you want one I'll send it to you just tell me the theme and style  (i.e., Princess, Rocker, Spoiled Princess, Halloween, Valentines, 4th of July, and more)♡
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment