♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

✿DIY Vintage Flowers✿

These flowers came from different bouquets of flowers (Hubby Loves buying me flowers), so I keep some flowers from each one, I keep my vases (this vase came from some other flowers) I have a collection of them underneath my kitchen sink

I was out in the yard one day trimming my plants and I found these sticks I have sticking out of the vase...
I thought they would make the vase of dead flowers that more unique, so I picked them up and put them in with the flowers (And they were free, my yard...my sticks, ha)
I absolutely love odd shaped things (especially odd shaped trees)

I got this old looking vintage stand from Hobby Lobby and I absolutely adore it, I have one that is a plant holder (love it) I decided to put the Rose card from my hubby by the dead roses, along with this kind of vintage looking picture frame...they tie in so well together...What do you think???

I recently did this bouquet in my kitchen, I often spray them with some scented flower perfume or flower fresh air freshener...Handle them with care and let them be still and do all the talking in your house

✿I just love a fresh bouquet of ❀flowers❀ but I love a dead bouquet just as much, they have such a vintage look to them when they dry out and the odd shapes that they turn into with the whimsical color change...It's easy, all you need is fresh flowers, patience, perfume or air freshener, and a beautiful vase✿

No comments:

Post a Comment