♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, March 11, 2012

✞Scripture and Suggestion Sunday✞

ENCOURAGEMENT 

Things in life will never be 100% perfect because this is an un-perfect world
Although, we can choose to be positive and make effective choices
Whatever your going through, just look to GOD!!!


Suggestion Sunday

Collect as many accessories as possible because they can make an outfit and they can transform an outfit
I suggest more unique and statement pieces because you can add those items and have everything else simple yet the look will be chic!!!

Happy Styling Sunday!!!


P.S. To my Sasquatch Sunday Love
Incorporating an outfit that is Over-the-top with some sky high Black heels will make you feel as Tall & Fierce as a Sasquatch...Rwwwwwwwarrrrrrrr!!! xo

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that is the most squatchy outfit I have ever seen. I absolutely love it and think you should dedicate your Blog to the elusive creature known as the sasquatch! You have a great eye for fashion and I bet I know someone that loves your style!

    ReplyDelete