♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Skin Care Saturday

Ok, so you want great skin but you go to sleep with your makeup on, you don't wear sunscreen, you don't wash your pillowcase like you should, moisturizing...moisturizing you only do to your legs...really, you don't keep your hands away from your face, what...you don't wash your hands before cleansing your face, Facial Mask...oh my gosh; you thought I was talking about the Jim Carrey movie...The Mask...you have got to be kidding me!!!

If any of those things describe you...well, shame on you!!!
Ok so skin care does not just start on the outside...The inside...what you eat...is also vital!

Here is a list of items I eat all the time and it aids in my skin staying youthful and soft as a...yea you bet...a babies bottom...hehe!!!

Here is me list

Blueberries, Omega-3 (fish/ drinks/or Vitamins), Dark Chocolate, Pumpkin Seeds, Strawberries, Antioxidant drinks and Egg Whites
I'll share more things in later posts...so stay tuned!!!

Watch my video coming up on Youtube for visuals: MissEclecticChanel...Smooches♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment