♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Sunday, March 4, 2012

❤Scripture & Suggestion Sunday❤

Scripture: 1 Samuel 19 and 20
♡Very inspirational♡



Suggestion: Today's suggestion deals with samples.  If you are in a department store such as Macy's or Dillard's and you are checking out makeup, always ask for samples because you can discover products that you fancy or products that you will never ever try again

To add, when you get the chance to receive free samples such as when ordering from Sephora, 
utilize those free samples because you get to try before you buy and plus they are free...HELLO

Also, try subscriptions to places such as BirchBox, I get a BB every month and I put my sample products in a case on there own,this also helps if your going go somewhere for the weekend and you don't want to take your full bottle products
This is a great way to test try products

For instance, I just ordered sample sizes of Urban Decay's all Nighter stay spray which is more size friendly on a short trip; I can easily put this in my to-go bag in my purse (check out my video on youtube to get an idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUtlbn_4Irs)

❥Hope you utilize this suggestion, Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment