♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Saturday, March 3, 2012

☼Skin Care Saturday☼

Taking care of your skin cannot be stressed enough!!!!
I know most people feel that they look better tanned but do not take your body through that damage; there are products on the market such as St.Tropez Tanning Mousse to help you achieve an "I laid out on the beach all day tan"...Ok nothing beats sun-bathing (I agree) but make sure you use SPF desired for your skin type 

Let me give you an overview of what our natural SourceOfLight can do 
UVA Light causes aging, wrinkles, and possible skin cancer by penetrating deep within the skin
(I'll pass on that)

UVB can cause Sunburn, cataract, and effects to the immune system
(Both UVA & UVB rays are present in Tanning Beds)

UVC rays are among the Worst of the 3 but NO need to FRET, these rays are blocked by the ozone and don't reach the earth

ALL INDIVIDUALS OF ALL SKIN TONES NEED TO PROTECT THIER SKIN WITH SUNSCREEN...NO MATTER YOUR NATIONALITY!!!

Be Wise and Stay Blocked my Loves!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment