♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Monday, May 28, 2012

Are You Up?

It's like 45 minutes shy of midnight where I am
I could sleep 
but my Fashion Battery 
hasn't ran out today yet
I just finished up Model Make-up Monday 

And I wanted to make some vids
But I am so frustrated with YT
It is taking forever to upload my videos 
It sucks because I want you Beauties to see 
and it's taking like a year to process
UGH. . . I have completely gone mad I tell you

Well I'm sorry for bugging you with my minor issues
But I just needed someone to talk to 
Because Hubby is sleep, Myla is sleep, Dylilah is sleep

And it sucks because 
I watched the movie 
"Woman in the Black Dress"
And lets just say 
I am constantly checking over my shoulder
And my Shower time was cut short
I was totally freaking out in there
I knew I shouldn't have watched it
But Ooooooooooh Now. . . Miss Thang just had to see it
Now I'm paranoid 

Have you ever watched a scary movie and afterwards
it seems as if you here every little sound
Exaggerated times 20
Seems like every freaking thing wants to pop, crack, or squeak 

Well I said my prayers, read my bible
and I guess I'll try to sleep and think of 
Rainbows and Lollipops 
Heeey The mind is a powerful thing
Controlling thoughts is a practice
So I'm turning this silly fear of mine tonight
Into a walk on the beach in the Bahamas 
Annnnnnnnd I'm there

Goodnight Loves, don't forget to pray for others!!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love your channel,i love your blog, i love your sense of style and i love your energy. Conclusion I love you lol ( no homo). Amazing page definitely follow you. You have been Tag. Come check out my page for me detail of how the tag works. Bisouu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dido, you are amazing!!! I always check you out on YT and your blog...your stunning!!! xo

    ReplyDelete