♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Two-tip Tuesday

Tip 1: Just because something is on sale does not mean 
you have to swipe; although, if you find a fabulous 
bargin that can go with numerous items that you already own
You may want to swipey swipe

For instance, I just got a pair of awesome printed shorts that
were originally 48 bucks 
I got them for 70% off
You Do the Math . . .
Okay . . . Okay, I'll do it for you
That is $13.99





Tip 2:  Don't borrow what you can't afford
If you have a VS card for 1000 dollars 
and you Max it
and it is due in 30 days
And you know your not going to be able to pay it
Then Loves don't Even think about Charging it!!!
I have never been in debt and I don't plan on it
If we on the same page
Go subscribe to my YouTube Channel :  )

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment