♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Friday, May 11, 2012

Poreless Skin

If you want Your Pores to Show
and your makeup to look Blotchy or Caked on
This Post Is NOT for YOU!!!

Ok now that that's done
I'm going to share with you the steps I take to make my skin 
Have the appearance of no pores
When wearing Make-up or No Make-up

Step 1: Cleanse 
Step 2:  Moisturize 
Step 3: Prime
                                                      Doe, Ray, Me . . . Easy as 1-2-3                                                    

That's all to it, See I bet you thought this was going
to be super long
Nope, I'm getting straight to business Loves...

P.S.  Hey Fellas; Step 1 & 2 Is vital for you also
And if you wear Makeup, then just add the last step and BAM
Your Make-up is Ready to be Applied!!!!

Smooches Loves♡ . . . Now erase those Pores!!!

xo MissEclecticChanel

No comments:

Post a Comment