♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Friday, May 11, 2012

Let's Talk Lemons

If Life Throws You Lemons...
(You Bet) Make Lemonade❥
Or add a squirt of lemon juice to your glass of water

Lemons are fantastic for: 
1)Skin (Good for ache spots)
2) Good Source of Nutrients
3) The juice is also Anti-Bacterial . . . So a little backing soda, water
And the star of the Post ✰LEMONS✰
Is a great & safe cleaner (Heeeeeello Lemons . . . Goodbye Comet)
4. And of course a good ol' pitcher of lemonade


These "Pucker Face" Fruit
Are the BOMB!!!
       
P.S.  For some reason this picture makes me want to sing . . .
Maybe it's the Bright light of sunshine coming through my window, hehe
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happyyyyyy , when sky's are greyyyyy
You'll never know VIEWERS 
How much I Love Yoooooooou
Please Don't take your Sunshine Away


xo MissEclecticChanel

No comments:

Post a Comment