♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fierce Fashion & Fill-in-the Blank Friday

Most individual's know that an Outfit can be transformed in many ways

Just check out my YouTube Videos of how I take Outfits from girly to edgy, 
sophisticated to club wear and so
on . . .

I would like to know what makes you feel Fierce?
I have 3 Items that always make me feel Fierce, no matter how I rock them . . .
A Fabulous Leather Jacket 

A Nice High Pump
Especially the unique ones
(Check out that Detailing)


A Fierce piece of Accessory
Like this Super Edgy Collar 

And who wouldn't feel fierce playing this
Head Banger Electric Guitar
BAM


Thanks for viewing, come back every week for more Fierce Fridays

Fill-in-the Blank

This Amazing Lady is the reason behind "Stacking your Bracelets High"
First and Last Name Pls

N _  _  c _         _  u n _ _n _





No comments:

Post a Comment