♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Saturday, May 12, 2012

✎Skin Care Saturday☺

Do you want velvet smooth skin?

Do you long for perfect skin?

Do you want to know about the miracle products?

How about the skin of a model popped out of a Vogue Magazine . . .
Do you want her Airbrushed flawless skin in Real Life...hehe

Well I hate to be the deliverer of bad news
But
I can not promise you velvet skin or tell you about any
miracle products

But
I can tell you that if you want to look like you came out of
a magazine . . . 
Then you need Photoshop, A makeup team, Perfect lighting,
And one heck of an experienced Photographer

On a more realistic note, I can share with you 
some steps to take care of your skin 
(See I would never just deliver bad news, I love guyz)

My TOP Skincare Tips 
#1: Always take off your makeup . . .Always
#2: Find what works for you and stick with it
(Grammatical Correct Version: If it is not broken do not fix it)
(Country version: If it ain't broke, don't fix it . . .hehe)
#3: You have to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize . . . Ya just gotta!!!
#4: Protect you skin from the sun and harmful products that clog pores (some Makeup)
or take moisture away (Hot Bath)
#5: My personal Antidote, this is top secret stuff of MissEclecticChanel
It's like a family recipe (If I tell you I would have to kill you ; and that wouldn't work because
 It makes me happy when you view my blog and I'm No 
KILLA I'm A LOVAH)
So here goes . . . Drum Roll Please ♫♬♪♩♭
VBY "Vitamins, Blueberries, and Yoga)
THESE ARE MY "BATTLE BUDDIES" 
FOR THE SKIN UGLY'S 

Quick overview: Vitamins are the bomb for the skin
 (Like Vitamin C)
Blueberries are at the top of the list for Antioxidants (umm hmm, anti-infammation, firms skin, reduces the wrinkly's, repairs sun damage, etc.)
& Yoga relieves stress and stress causes breakouts (Namaste)
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My army is well equipped!!!
So Get your "VBY"on LOVES!!!

Sincerely, MissEclecticChanel❤

No comments:

Post a Comment