♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Breakfast

Breakfast

You may have heard a time or two that Breakfast is
the most vital meal of the day...
I know I have

Well these are my top 2 reasons that
Breakfast
Is pretty dag-on important

1: You need to eat something before you take your vitamins
You do take vitamins right?
I hope so!

2: Have you ever been in class or at work and your stomach
is growling like crazy?
Well this is a distraction...
Trying to take a test and concentrate while the girl next to you
stomach is growling like she hasn't eaten in months
Is not what I call a "test effective atmosphere"

I can recall getting a facial and the lady's stomach
was growling away
My Zen state went right out the door
I know longer heard the peaceful tunes of
relaxation music
Nor did the scent of Lavender matter
My head was right near her stomach
I'm like Breakfast. . . Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment