♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cross Fad ✞

Just Wondering

Just want to know if I am the only individual
that has thought about this...

The Cross obsession is everywhere and I mean everywhere
I can't go into a clothing store 
or go to a virtual store and not see some type 
of cross jewelry or clothing item

Ok so, I am totally not feeling throwing on
a cross necklace, bracelet, ring, and so on
Just because Crosses are suppose to be popular 
in Fashion right now

The cross has a powerful meaning and 
something about throwing it on
just for the sake of fashion 
and because everyone is doing it
Does not sit well with me
Treating it like just a piece of Jewelry
It just doesn't seem right



Bracelets with multiple crosses on them


I Just wonder do they know it was three


Most importantly do they know the story behind this image

Just Wondering
My cross is worn because
I am utterly grateful for what was done on the cross 
for me
Thank you JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment