♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A little note...

It's Christmas time
I have so much to be thankful for
But most importantly Family
I LOVE MY FAMILY
and
I miss my mom & dad

 I miss them so...

As I gaze at their pictures
and look into their eyes
I'm thankful that GOD has given
the gift of memories!!!

As I look in the mirror, I see
my mom & my dad
I came from them
their genes are within me!!!

If you have lost your mom and/or dad
Know that they still live through you
Think of the precious memories
Close your eyes and remember their voice
PRAY 
and 
Ask GOD
to send you memories if you find it 
difficult to remember...

He will...
And know that you have
a friend in me
that will be here
if you ever need to talk or vent
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment