♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A look inside NapTime for MissEclectic

It's simple...

I take a nap...

And think of nothing but
buying whatever fashion items 
I want...
No limit 

I walk through the stores 
and just grab whatever I fancy

I buy them 
Take them home
(Have to drive my husband's truck
my car won't do...I need ROOOOOM 
for my goodies)

And dance around my room
like I have found my 1st teenage Love...

Oh how soothing it is
..

Then I wake up 
Run to my closet...
And wonder where in the heck is all my 
stuff at???
Then I'm like Mad in Real life...ugh!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a wonderful blog.

    I initially found you from your you tube video on ombre, or your version of ombre hair. Thanks for the fun video.

    I now want to try the too faced makeup you were talking about in another video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful, I am glad you checked out my blog, thanks alot!!! : )

      Delete