♥Welcome to a world of Passion & Creativity...Period❤

Thanks 4 Checking Me Out My Sweets&Sweeties

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Model Makeup Monday

This Model Makeup Look 
is centered around the headbands I'm wearing
They are DIY Headbands that I made Yesterday
I'm editing the Vid of it now

It was a great suggestion made by the
 Beautiful Inside & Out Fatima Ghaddar
Please Check out her blog , she is extremely talented
Don't believe me just go right here and check out her gifts and talents
http://fatima-ghaddar.blogspot.com/

Here are the Looks (Headband Edition)
Break the Chains

Edgy Inspired

Vintage Beauty

Just a Girl that Loves Fashion

This look is all about the Eye Makeup and the Doggie
Isn't she Fab

Antique 

Being Silly

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTenTion
Troop Beverly Hills (I LOVE that movie)


xo
GOD bless
Love you Lovelies


1 comment:

  1. Awee you are truly amazing and beautiful inside and out I have never met anyone so AMAZInG and TALENTED like you this is why I love your videos, your blog and you! This really means alot to me and can't wait to try this DIY!!!

    From your biggest supporter <3 xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete